Product details hair bridle
Hair wefts at Hair by Grace Store are single drawn and are between 200 and 270 cm depending on the length of the hair (wider for shorter hair). Our hair wefts come in different lengths (40 cm, 50 cm and 60 cm) and you can choose the length that suits you and the hair extension you want. With hairbands, you can do everything from sewing directly into a baked braid of your hair, attaching with micro rings or making your own clip-on hair, nail hair or tape hair. The hair band is made of 100% real hair.
How many packs of hair band do I need?
- We recommend 1 package (100 grams) to achieve full hair;
- To achieve both extension and volume, you will need up to 2 packets (200 grams);
- For hair extensions for you with short and/or thick hair, it is recommended that you use more than 2 packages (more than 200 grams) to achieve the best results.
With the right care, your hairband can last longer than 6 months and up to 1 year.
Frequently asked questions
What types of hair extensions do you have?
We offer human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions. Human hair extensions come in the form of: wigs, clip-in hair extensions, hair bands, nail hair and ponytails. Right now we also have synthetic hair extensions that are only sold as ponytails.
When will I receive my package?
We ship all orders the same day if they are placed before 4:00 p.m. Orders received after that time will be shipped on the following non-holiday day. We send all packages with PostNord or DHL they arrive at the destination within 1-3 days after ordering at the latest. You will receive an email with shipment information with the possibility to follow/track your package all the way to you.
What payment options do you offer?
At Hair by Grace Store, you can pay with Klarna, Visa, MasterCard, GooglePay and ApplePay.
To which countries do you sell and how much does shipping cost?
Right now we sell to customers in Europe. Shipping costs are EUR 4,9 for orders under EUR 49, otherwise we offer free shipping to customers throughout all Europe.
Can I sleep with clip on hair extensions?
We advise against sleeping with clip ons.
Sleeping with clip on hair extensions can damage your own hair. It causes hair loss or bald spots. Clip on extensions also gets tangled.
How to install clip on hair extensions?
- Make a horizontal line from ear to ear using a pin comb. Pin the hair over the line so it's out of the way.
- Tup the hair close to the scalp where the clips will sit, preferably with a tupping comb or a comb with close-fitting teeth.
- Attach the clips to the tufted hair and then work upwards until all parts of the clip on hair are in place. Remember that the longest part of the clip on the set should sit where the head is widest and the smallest parts should be inserted on the sides of the head.
- Style and enjoy your new look!
How long do clip on hair extensions last?
Clip on hair extensions can be installed in the morning and taken out in the evening. You can also choose to use it in special occasions. This means that clip on extensions last quite a long time, compared to other more permanent hair extensions.
How much do clips damage my natural hair?
Avoid installing clips in the same place on the scalp to reduce wear and tear on your own hair. Take out clip on extensions when you shower or sleep. This extends the life of the extension and is gentle on your own hair.